Apologies for taking so much time off from the blog lately. This summer has been nutty. I know that’s no excuse, but seriously. It. Has. Been. Nutty. I promise, I’ll be getting back to regularly scheduled programming, but until then, I thought I needed to provide some sort of explanation for my whereabouts.
So, what have I been up to?
- Getting into a good flow at my new(ish) 9-5; there are a lot of interesting opportunities brewing here, so I’m excited about what’s to come
- Working with one of my favourite clients who has been keeping me very busy (but in a good way)
- Beginning a contract with a new client that I’m excited to work with
- Closing off several projects over the past few months
- Prepping to do some Articulate Storyline 360 training
- Prepping to present at DevLearn 2017
- Spending a couple of months dealing with a sick pet, who we recently had to say goodbye to
- Having some stressful medical appointments and other personal issues
- Attending weddings and hanging out with friends who have been in town
- Visiting with friends in Toronto (and popping in to say hello to some of the Articulate E-Learning Heroes community folk)