I’ve been working really hard to get Sprout E-Learning up and running; it’s almost there, but I thought what better time than Cyber Monday to put it’s first course, Articulate Storyline 2: Basics, on sale? There’s no time like the present!
If you’re not interested in learning about Articulate Storyline, there will be an Instructional Design Certificate coming in January 2017, so sign up for Sprout’s mailing list to get updates!
If you are interested in this Cyber Monday deal, head over to Sprout’s temporary URL, click the Buy button, and use coupon code: yippie.
Here are the details on Articulate Storyline 2: Basics:
- Have you or your organization just purchased Storyline 2?
- As an organization, are you looking to quickly get your employees trained on using Storyline 2?
- Are you looking to quickly learn the ins and outs of Storyline 2?
- Do you want to take your e-learning development up a notch?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, this course is for you!
All too often, developers are thrown deep into the trenches of a new authoring tool with zero training. As humans, we’re fairly adaptable, so this is no big deal…except when you have looming deadlines. To maintain efficiency and reduce costs for you or your organization, training needs to be made available – otherwise, you’ll spend more time and resources in the start up development and/or revision stages of your project.
Articulate Storyline 2 is a powerful e-learning authoring tool that allows you to take your creativity to the next level and easily author your own captivating stories. By helping you leverage built-in development functionality, you can quickly create interactive and engaging e-learning experiences.
By adding this course to your training arsenal, my goal is to ensure that you have everything you need to successfully create high-quality e-learning courses using Articulate Storyline 2, while simultaneously maintaining your efficiency. No one needs a steep learning curve when it comes to new authoring tools!
This course is designed to walk you through the entire life cycle of a story, from creating a new story, to publishing and sharing your story. Walkthrough videos will take you on a tour of how to effectively enhance your story by adding images, audio, screen recordings, and interactive media. I’ll also show you how to master the trigger wizard, create high-quality assessment items, and how to customize the player.
Within this course, you will learn how to:
- Build a new story and familiarize yourself with the user-friendly Storyline interface
- Discover how to let your content do they talking with the help of text, images, and characters
- Improve the quality of your story using interactive elements such as buttons, markers, and screen recordings
- Create enhanced interactivity using triggers, states, and hotspots
- Build practical and common interactions, such as Tabs, Timelines, and Custom Menus
- Assess your learners using built-in question types or custom freeform questions
- Preview your story and modify the player settings to create a customized learning experience
- Share your story by exploring the available publishing options
Taught by the author of Articulate Storyline Essentials and Mastering Articulate Storyline, Ashley Chiasson, you are in good hands. Ashley will use screenshots, video demonstrations, and exercise files (that you can interact with) to emphasize all teaching points throughout this course, providing you with ample opportunity to become an Articulate Storyline 2: Basics champion!