So, on Day 1 of DevLearn, I posted a recap, and in that recap, I outlined a coin-flip animation effect that Ron Price of Yukon Learning had showed us in Articulate Storyline. Jeff Kortenbosch had asked for a video demo, so here it is! I’ll also include a recap of the steps:
- Create the shape you want to animate.
- Create a transparent rectangle over the shape you created.
- Select both items and group them.
- Animate the group to swivel.
- Enter the group, and move the original shape down the timeline, so the original shape only appears after the majority of swivels have occurred.