Next week, I’ll be presenting at the Articulate E-Learning Heroes Roadshow in Denver! This is exciting for several reasons:
- I’ll get to meet some new colleagues and reunite with others;
- I’ll be presenting on how to build your e-learning portfolio, which I did in Toronto, but it’s super important, so I’m doing it again;
- My husband and I are sticking around for the rest of the week to have a mini-moon together;
- I’ll get to meet the lovely Erin (and Anthony); and
- Hiking, coffee, beer, VACATION!
…just to name a few.
In any event, I’m changing some things up with the presentation for Denver (based on some feedback from Toronto and also some personal revisions). This time around, in addition to some of the templates I linked to by other E-Learning Heroes Community members, I’ll be linking to one of my own. Today I came up with a very simple portfolio template (seen below). You can swap out the sample images, links, colours, and personal information to make it your own, so go ahead and get on that!
Click here to view the full interaction.
Click here to download the free portfolio template for Articulate Storyline.