Christy Tucker’s 2016 Blog Review inspired this post. I certainly don’t have 10 years of blogging, but I do have some numbers!
- Total Posts: 90!
- Average Daily Views: 1,701.25
- Average Monthly Views: 35,609.83
How do I feel about those numbers? They’re absolutely bananas! I’m so happy to have the readership that I do, and I’m glad I’ve been able to provide you all with interesting and/or relevant content (somehow 90 posts worth this year). Interestingly enough, I’d down about 1% of total views for the year compared to 2015, but I still think the blog is doing pretty great!
Most Popular Posts in 2016
The most popular posts in 2016 are as follows:
- Articulate Storyline 360: What I’m Loving #Video
- Extending Slide Content in Storyline Part 2: Lightboxes
- Personalization in Storyline Part 1
- DevLearn 2016 Session – BYOL: Using Variables in Articulate Storyline
- Easy Ways of Choosing Colour Schemes for E-Learning
- Automatic Scrolling Effect in Articulate Storyline 2